It’s time to decorate your front door for spring and the upcoming Easter celebrations with this easy, cute door umbrella decoration hanging arrangement.
By using spring colors and items associated with springtime, you will have a great addition to your front door.
* A bouquet of pink tulips, along with greenery and dyed eggshells filled with daffodils, tucked neatly into an umbrella for a unique Easter door decoration.
* To make, tie a pretty pink ribbon halfway up a closed umbrella to create a makeshift vase for your arrangement.
* Create pockets between front ribs and tuck in tissue paper to support a crafts-store bird’s nest, blown-out dyed Easter eggs, fresh flowers, and greenery such as ferns and moss.
* When you’re finished, wire the arrangement to a hook to hang on your front door.
* You now have a door umbrella decoration that is just right for spring and Easter!
*Since Easter is early this year, don’t hesitate to display this after Easter…who doesn’t love tulips well into spring?
To keep flowers fresh, put the stems in water vials or heavy plastic bags filled with floral foam powder, available at floral supply stores.