Are you looking for something different to serve at your next party?
Well, we have something refreshing and delicious…
They would be perfect for holiday parties because of the pretty raspberry color.
2 big wine slushies, or 4 regular-sized ones
- 1 bottle white Zinfandel (the pink wine)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- Puree the wine and berries in a blender. Strain the mixture, and then pour the mixture into a shallow dish, like a 9″ pie plate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Scrape the mixture with a fork. Repeat 3 times for a perfect slushy consistency.
- Divide between 2-4 glasses, let sit for 5 minutes at room temperature to defrost, and then serve.