Are you looking for romantic spots in Colorado to take that special person in your life?
Then you came to the right place! We have nine romantic spots, compliments of Only In Your State, that will make a memorable experience for you and your loved one.
Some of the romantic spots in Colorado are seasonal and others can be enjoyed at any time of the year. These romantic spots appeal to all ages and interests. There is something for everyone!
They are in no particular order:
1) 16th Street Mall Carriage Ride – Denver…a carriage ride at night is, oh, so special!
2) Conundrum Hot Springs – Aspen…this is a relaxing and scenic dip. Can’t beat that!
3) Broadmoor Resort & Hotel – Colorado Springs…enjoy lavish meals and luxurious spa treatments.
4) Couples Cooking Class – Various Locations in State…a great time learning and cooking together!
5) Ice Skating at Skyline Park – Denver…a fun seasonal outing…(rink opens in late November).
6) Mountain Towns – You have many from which to choose for a romantic rendezvous.
7) Botanic Gardens – Denver…colorful and fragrant year round…Christmas time is extra special!
8) Peaks Lounge – Denver…the 27th floor of the Hyatt Regency and one of the best views of Denver.
9) Vineyard Tours – Various Locations in State…sample a variety of wines from local vineyards.
Romantic Spots in Colorado – That Special Someone in Your Life will Be Impressed!